Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Fiver and a few links

I am not sure this would count for my Holidalies so I am sure I will do another post today....

Friday Fiver

1. What's on your feet? black and pink slipper socks that my Mom gave to me in our daily Christmas package.

2. Turn to your right -- what do you see? TV (not on) sitting on filing cabinet, pottery bowl with the Runes girlie gave me, a little photograph that says dream in the sand that a friend from Ohio gave me on my birthday several years ago and a little plush doggie that is so soft...his name is Duke named after a dog that one of my ex's had as a child (got the doggie while with him.)

3. What is the last thing you ate? a bagel with raspberry jam

4. What can you smell right now? nothing as my nose is stuffed up

5. Do you wear hats? no not really...I used to though

Virtual Paper Doll Santa - dress him up as a playboy bunny!
Holiday Gift Tags - some cute tags to print out and use
WikiQuote - I am a quote whore so this site I could spend hours and hours on
Kenneth Parker - Photographer - have your sound on...the music with the images is great!
This to That - lets you select what you are gluing and on to what kind of surface and it will list all the glues you can use
How to Clean Anything - It is what it says...it has sections for home, pets, car and you can find how to clean anything within the various sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...