Saturday, December 31, 2005

Year End Meme

~January~
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
no I don't make them

2.Who kissed you at midnight?
Master

3. Does it snow where you live?
yes, right where we live....the snow does not last long but up on the mountains of course it stays around

4.Do you like hot chocolate?
yes yes!

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No. But on occassion it does sound appealing to me. Then on the other hand I am sure I would remember how cold it is in that part of the country and let it pass from my mind quickly!

~February~
1. Who was your Valentine in 2005?
Master

2. What did your Valentine get you?
I made him a mix cd and then a book to go along with it...I collaged pages for each song

3. When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class?
yes - I believe we had to.

~March~
1. Are you Irish?
umm no...but I have a very Irish name (real name) and Master is Irish

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
no...maybe...it just depends. I don't think it usually is planned - it just happens.

3.What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?
I believe Master was really busy with work and such. And so we did not have time to get corn beef. I don't like it but it is a tradition for Master to have a corn beef sandwich on St. Patty's Day.

~April~
1. Do you like the rain?
yes...if not too long ...as I don't like it to be cloudy too long. Here in Colorado we will get those sunny day rain showers that last maybe 10-20 minutes and those I don't mind at all. But those usually happen late spring and through out the summer.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
No, and I never have and can't see myself ever doing that.

3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?
No, we really don't celebrate easter.

~May~
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
I don't really have a favorite. But if I get roses, I like them usually to be different colors....purplish, deep yellow tipped with a coral color

2. Do you like the spring?
Not really as allergies are horrible but it is better then summer weather to me....as I hate the heat.

3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
more allergies

4. What would you think of as a spring color?
pale pink...or any pastel

~June~
1. What year did you graduate from school?
high school 1986....never graduated from College unfortunately. I got married and supported my husband while he finished college.

2. Did you go on a Vacation?
No not this year

~July~
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
I grilled some hamburgers and then went to take pictures of the fireworks. Had some ice cream after

2. do you go on any vacations during this month?
No we did not go on a vacation at all in 2005

~August~
1. Did you do anything special to end your summer?
No just thankful it was over with

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
my summer was very bad and so I don't have lots of good memories of the summer. I just posted a picture not too long ago of chocolate chip cookies and that would almost be the highlight of the summer...figuring out how to make a successful batch of chocolate chip cookies. I know pretty sad!

3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
no

4. do you go to the beach a lot?
no

~September~
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
no

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Gangel my high school history teacher

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
yes yes yes yes!

~October~
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?
geshia

2. What is your favorite candy?
Engstrom's toffee is coming to mind right now as this is the time of year that most people eat it.

3. What did you dress up like this year?
I didn't

~November~
1. Who do you spend Thanksgiving with?
Master

2. Do you like stuffing?
yes!

3. What are you thankful for?
Master, friends, family, love, faith, the journey I am on....

~December~
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes

2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
yes several times but most recently at a Christmas party we were at a few weeks ago....Master kissed me under the mistletoe

3. What do you want this year for Christmas?
closeness

4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
I am not sure...I have had many wonderful presents and the memories associated with them are even more special.

5. Do you like cold weather?
no not really but i do like to watch the snow fall and snuggle under the blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...