Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday Spirit....

Christmas time has always been a favorite time of year for me. I think I got that from my Mom…as Christmas is her favorite time of year also. You walk into our house and feel the Christmas spirit. It isn’t just because my Mom decorates our house so beautifully for the holidays…or because there is Christmas music playing….or because you will find lots of presents under the tree…. or because she has lots of sweet holiday treats…it is just that she has a giving kind holiday spirit that she has all the time but I think it is just even more apparent during the holiday time.

So my Mom knowing we will not be coming for Christmas sent us a box that has a present a day to open until Christmas. It arrived on December 2nd. They are just little things and each has a card to go with them that have cute little sayings like…”Here is warm treat for your feet.” It was slipper socks for us. It has been a lot of fun and it was so nice of her to do that for us! Today’s gift was 2 holiday mugs with a little sample of millstone coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...