Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Quick Life Update....

A little life update....

Things here have been very busy. We are just trying to get things done for the holidays. It has been really hetic this year. I feel like I haven't had even 10 minutes to just veg-out. I didn't get 2 presents done that I needed too....one is for some a couple artist friends and the other for my best friend Moni. She has a milestone birthday on Friday. I am feeling guilty about it. But I know they will understand. I actually have to go out tomorrow morning to do some last minute shopping for Master's stocking. And then need to go to the grocery store for the food for our holiday dinners. Thursday and Friday will be spent cleaning and wrapping presents.

I feel like all I am saying is blah blah blah in my head…as everything seems like mush….

So I guess I will call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...