Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Quick Life Update

I just want to do a quick update...I am extremely tried tonight and was wanting to do a few things but I am just too tired to try. Tomorrow I have an early appointment and then after that I hope to spend the day working on Christmas presents. It is also the start of the Holidailies so I will be updating everyday (crossing fingers and toes) until Jan. 6th. Tomorrow night also is the start of my guilty pleasure....Project Runway. Daddy and I have Polar Express to watch also but I want Daddy to read me the book before we watch it and that is packed with the Christmas things. I hope to also start bringing out the Christmas decorations and maybe decorate the tree tomorrow night or Thursday night.

I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...