Monday, December 31, 2007

Recap of Holidailies

So tonight last of Holidailies...I always enjoy Holidailies. I am thankful for Chip and Jette for hosting and doing all the work they have to for it! I like it because it really makes me write but December is crazy and I don't always get to write what I really want to write about...

That said...I do have a few posts this month I liked this past month...

Let It Snow -- talking about the magic of Christmas as a child
The First Ornament on the Tree -- talking about my dog that died this past year...I miss her
Favorite Recipe - my favorite Christmas cookie recipe...they are so yummy!
Lower Than the Cats - hard for me to write and share -- includes photos of me in the cage so again hard to share
Him - about Him
The Gift of Love - my favorite Christmas gift

I don't do resolutions but just try to be a better person, treat people with kindness and respect and try my best in all I do....

I hope everyone has a VERY Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...