Sunday, June 30, 2002

Tears

Horoscope for July 1st...

LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Like the other signs, you are dealing with some logical processes that have met resistance. You are being forced to rethink the plan. Unlike the other signs, you have a knack of finding a way between the extremes that are currently present in your life. You don’t have to fall victim to the pessimistic facts. And you don’t need to over-inflate the possibilities. Reality is somewhere in the middle and it’s your job to find it.

I am feeling very drained right now...physical, mentally, and emotionally. I want to thank Moni, Michael, Katrina, Lisa, her husband, Linda, Mistress DM and so many more. I have so many wonderful friends that offered me a places to stay, a shoulder to cry on, and support in learning to grow in different directions.

A quote that I am not sure I am getting exactly right....and can't remember who said it right now....

"Tears loosen the soil to allow you to grow in different directions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...