Thursday, June 20, 2002

Run Away from Home.....Some Days

I missed yesterday's Smackdown. It was running away from home.... might do todays a little later or just be a day off this week. :)

I would like to run away from home.....some days.

Where would I go.....not sure. It changes daily. :) Probably Arizona....so that I could meet Nick. While in Arizona I could go see Mistress DM. Other places I would like to run away to.....Germany to see Honey.

Sometimes running away consists of just going somewhere quiet to just be. Usually a park.

Running away is something I always associate with someone who....I was close with. She would say she wanted to run away and ask me if I wanted to go......and I would say YES! Then we would discuss where we were going to go.

As a kid I only remember packing to go run away once but I don't remember why. I just remember packing and then going into my closet. That is where I ran away too. LOL

I was allowed lots of freedom as a kid. So I guess I never wanted to run away. And I went places lots. I went to my Grandma's and other relatives. I stayed with friends. I ran around our neighborhood lots.

Even as I teenager I was given a lot of freedom. Because I was a "good girl." I really was pretty good but I had my wild moments of course.

Right now running away sounds nice but also I have some things here I don't want to run from. I like Cleveland lots......right now I have been thinking about that lots how much I like Cleveland.

Thursday Threesome

Onesome. Do a Little Dance...Everyone loves to watch a good dancer, so tell us your all time favorite movie dance scene...and why.

I like Dance movies......Dirty Dancing of course comes to mind....I like when they are practicing. I like the end scene too. What keeps coming to mind though is Center Stage. The last dance scene with that one is good too. And I always think of Sir Laz and Aydeen with that movie because I saw it with them. Center Stage comes on HBO a lot so I have seen it probably close to 7 times.

Twosome. Make a Little Love...Spill it! What do you do to make the night romantic for that certain someone?

Well that night would have been forever ago. LOL

Been forever since I have set that kind of night up for someone and been forever since I had that done for me.

It is just the usual.....things people do......I wear lingerie and smell all pretty :) Set the mood in the room with candles, I do things I need to make the person I am with feel like they are special and relax.

Threesome. Get Down Tonight! Party it up, Getting your Groove on, or whatever you call it, everyone has a different style that they consider a good time. Let us in on what yours is.

Party....well of course a BDSM party comes to mind. Play parties. I like play parties that are actually at homes or private.....because they are more just a close group of people. There is good friends, conversation and good play. And that is fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...