Sunday, June 02, 2002

a quickie update

Music: Pure Moods


I just got home about an hour ago. I grabbed a diet coke, a piece of pizza and sat down to read email. I was hoping Nick was online as I am kind of wired and could have used a Nick fix. It is Saturday so he is probably up so I could call him but not going to. I just got home from a play party. And I got to play. *smiles* Thank you Michael and Moni! It went very well considering I was so scared of sessioning again. I have lots of wonderful marks on my bottom, back, and breasts. I even had a few spots of where blood was drawn. Michael use a single tail on me and that might have been what did it…but not for sure. Right now my body has that nice ache. : ) I am not staying up long…. I will write more later during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...