Thursday, June 27, 2002

Jobs

Wednesday Whimsy on Thursday early morning.....

1. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I always wanted to be artist.

2. If you could have any existing job anywhere in the world, what would it be?

An artist. I also have had dreams of being an art historian working at some famous museum analyzing and looking at art all day. All sorts of creative jobs go through my mind....advertising, illustrator, designer - interir, production, web and so on.

3. If the leader of the world told you that you could create any made-up job positions that you wanted, what would they be?

Hmm an artist (see a pattern LOL)....for some group like kids, some cause....to educate people on something. I know artists do that...work for causes but I would like world leaders be more focused on the arts. I am tree hugging liberal LOL or at least that is what I am told. I think I am kind of conservative actually LOL

4. Describe a recent dream.

LOL Okay that would be last nights and not sure I want to share that. I was serving Monseigneur E and just lets say I was doing some very humiliating things. :) Strange thing was in the dream....things we were doing I have done before but they felt different with him. I struggled to submit at times to the things he was having me do. Maybe I have just changed as a submissive....and things aren't easy like they were once upon a time. Of course, by the end of the dream I was dreaming about the new girl in their lives soooo I woke up jealous and had that long long journal entry because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...