Friday, June 14, 2002

Friday Five and Smackdown

Music: Jewel

Friday Five

1. How often do you do laundry? It varies week to week. Usually at least 2 loads, but up to 6. Right now I have probably about 6 loads ready to go.

2. What's in a typical wash load? A typical load is clothes and then once a week towels and sheets.

3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? A top loading machine right now and I use liquid detergent as powder makes me break out.

4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? No, I don't

5. Dryer or clothesline? Well, I live in apartment right now so it is dryer and a clothes rack, but when I lived in Kansas I did most of my clothes on the clothesline.

I am doing yesterday's Smackdown today...

Which part of your house is always dirty?

My bedroom.....it looks like tornado hit it most of the time. I have CLOTHES everywhere! Kam always laughs at me when I said I don't have anything to wear because if you peek in my room there is clothes EVERYWHERE...spilling out of drawers, the closet, a laundry basket and then they are on the floor too and my bed LOL I also have books all over the room...on top of the dresser, my makeshift book shelve is stuffed and then I have them stacked on top of it also and some even on the floor. And the next thing all over my room is jewelry. I love jewelry I have earrings and necklaces spilling out boxes in my room. So basically my room is stacked to the ceiling, stuffed full and spilling over with clothes, books, and jewelry lol

The Kitchen would be the next room. It seems there are always dirty dishes and I feel I could wash the floor everyday and still not be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...