Saturday, August 13, 2005

Blogger Survey

So I am encouraging those on Blogger and use blogspot to take their survey. I have been using blogger for....uh it will be 5 years in October. And I can't see myself leaving blogger because it was the start of my online journaling. And I do really like them a lot!

But I really enjoy some of Livejournal's features - their archive set up for one. After blogging for 5 years I have a HUGE long list in the archives on blogger. On Livejournal they have it set so you click on the year and then have a little calendar for each month in that year. Then you can either click on the dates or click on another link to just see subject line of entries in that month. So much easier when looking for things.

Another feature they have - that they just started doing not to long ago - is assigning tags to entries. So I could tag all my M/s entries, all my quizzes, all the domestic posts and then you can look things up according to tag. So if I clicked on M/s all the entries tagged with M/s would pull up.

So those are the features I suggested to them. And I hope others will suggest those too as they would be really good things to have on blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...