Monday, August 29, 2005

Life Update

Wednesday - We had a later start then we had planned so when we got there we just chatted with the family a bit before I went to bed. Master needed to do a few things for the next day so he stayed up a little later. But still it was a quick hellos and to bed for us.

Thursday - We were up early and off. I hung out in Barnes and Noble while Master went to his first meeting. I spent my time looking at cookbooks mostly. I saw a few that would make very good gifts. I bought a Starbucks coffee - first one I have ever purchased for myself. I had no idea what Master usually gets for me and guessed. It turned out good, but I know it was not what He usually gets me. Master ended up leaving His meeting a little early so that we could get on the road and head to our next destination. He taught a class that afternoon. While He was doing His session, I had tea with my good friend shadoe. It was marvelous.

It was a complete girly tea....table linens, beautiful tea cups/saucers, little plates, a pedestal filled with delectable treats....including mini quiches, little cucumber sandwhiches, mini cream puffs, cranberry scones. Everything was so wonderful. I ate far to much, but I just could not contain myself with all the wonderful treats set before my eyes. I am not a big tea drinker. I have never found a tea that just makes me want it more. I did like it with the milk and sugar. And I am now eager to try some more. (Also anyone wanting to recommend a tea for me to try please do so...I *think* I tried a Lady Earl Grey...it had a hint of floral to it and I liked that a lot.) After tea, we sat and talked and talked. I feel like I dumped on her and apologized for that as I didn't mean to - it just is she is so very easy to talk to and very trusted -- so I just kind of fell into it. She is a dear friend and I appreciate her listening!

Master then joined shadoe, Venture, and myself for dinner. But before dinner we saw a wonderful ritual between Venture and shadoe. Master and I agreed that the energy was intense and beautiful. We felt very honored to witness it.

Dinner was fairly short for us all...Master was tired and all of us had a busy day ahead of us on Friday. We got back to Master's family and stayed up only a little bit before heading to bed.

Friday - I had to go with Master to his office to help him film. The woman that He was working with was a bitch though. You know....it was one of those moments that as soon as we came in the door she spoke, I knew she was a complete bitch. She was busy at the moment so we went to grab a coffee and I told Master my thoughts. While waiting for our order, his big boss came in so I met him. I did not get much of an impression from him. He seemed a little flustered actually -- that I was there.

So once we got set up and starting to shoot the woman became even more of a bitch and I calmly told her things that answered her snide remarks but put her in her place of we know what we are doing and you don't. Anyway, she irritated me to no end and I was very happy to be done with her.

After I left, Master had another meeting and it did not go well. But made some decisions for Him easier. He has been bummed though. And I can understand that completely. I have been trying to here for Him but with my own depression still lingering strongly I don't feel like I am being much of help to Him.

Weekend - Friday evening we had a good dinner and then hung out with His family. Saturday morning we had a late brunch...more like a breakfast at lunch time before heading home. It was a hard day because of some things that happened before we left plus Fridays outcome. I was just so happy to be home. Master picked up Chinese take out for dinner - it makes my whole world better! We then spent the rest of the weekend trying to unwind. Including a little play time yesterday.

Today - I did some housecleaning. Master and I had a junk food night tonight...comfort food! yay! I don't start my work on the website until next week so I am hoping to get some art pieces done as presents for family and friend over the next couple of months. I am hoping Michael's Crafts has a 50% next weekend - they usually do over a holiday weekend. Master's parents gave me a gift certificate from there. Master has been spending lots of time teaching them their computer and so they gave Him a present and then me also for giving up time He could be spending with me. It was very sweet of them. They are very thoughtful always though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...