Monday, August 15, 2005

Not IE compatible

Get Firefox!

I just realized that my template is not IE compatible.....I usually check to make sure I am compatible in each. Why I didn't with this one I am not sure. I just got done telling Ti-Jae the other day that I always check to make sure because that is what I always have done when creating websites - the graphic artist in me I guess. But somehow this one slipped past me for checking it in IE.

Firefox is much more stable then IE. I don't nearly have all the problems I had with IE. I actually had only one problem with Firefox and I found the cause - it was something I set it to that made it that way -- so I changed that and now have not had any problems.

Well anyway if you read this in IE - it does not look right and I don't have the time to fix it anytime soon so you will have to just suffer along or download Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...