Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lighter....

So the last 24 hours some things have happened to make me feel like maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I do know when we get back from being out of town, I will have some stress with work but I at least feel a lighter right now.

I got done with the templates for my client yesterday. This client is stressing me out because she has been a VP type person in several well known fortune 500 companies and is starting her own company. So the potential work I could get from her -- through her website and her contacts -- could be significant. And although that extra income would be nice, I am just feeling a little intimidated even though she has been completely down to earth and friendly. I have been feeling very intimidated by her "status/success." I used to own my own graphic art business but now I feel I am just this person who does design because I enjoy it. So I am feeling a little small and unsure of myself at the moment.

Although while writing this I did get an email from her and she is pleased with the templates and even really liked one of them for her website. So that is good.

After I sent those templates out to her yesterday, I made a fabulous dinner...if I do say myself. And I do! We were suppose to have this for Monday's meal, but we ended up running errands so I needed a quicker dinner for Monday. So last night I made chicken that I marinated in lemon, olive oil, garlic, a little honey, and rosemary. I then coated it in a little flour mixed with some bread crumbs and sauteed it in a little olive oil just to get the coating to stick and then put it in a pan and baked it. I sauteed green beans in some balsamic vinegar, garlic and onions.

Then I made a quiche thingie! How's that for a name? I chopped up some pancetta (basically bacon) and fried it. Then I sliced tomatoes really thin and layered it in a quiche dish that I lined with store bought roll out pie shell. I did a layer of tomatoes, then pancetta and then a little mozzarella cheese. Finally I mixed together about a cup of fat free half and half, 3 eggs, 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, some basil and ground pepper and poured it on top of the layers. Baked it for about 30 minutes. I was a little unsure if Master would like the torte, but he LOVED it!. He even had seconds of it. It really did taste good.

So today we leave for Denver....It has been a good day although busy. Master woke me up...in an ummm VERY good way! He pealed back blankets and started off with a light spanking moving to a heavier spanking moving to some punching! It was very yummy and of course made me very turned on wet. He then moved into more sexual areas...playing with me...fingering me and such. I was in heaven! I was moving all over the place. After....laying there breathless.....I started to stroke his cock. He told me that He should just get ready for work but I convinced him to stay a little longer. :) After he came, I cleaned up and made him breakfast. Some toast, scrambled eggs with browned ground sausage (I keep some in the freezer already browned to just add to omelets, scrambled eggs or for quick meals: pasta dishes, casseroles, soups or something like that).

I have been doing my going out of town cleaning....changing sheets, washing floors, finishing up the rest of the laundry, emptying out fridge, doing dishes and such. Master is out looking for bag/locker on wheels for his lighting/camera equipment at the moments since the one we picked up this weekend is not proving to work out the way he wanted. I have to go with him to his "big" office to help him with some filming while out of town. I am a little nervous about it but trying not to think about it!

Well he just called and I figured out another option for him -- that we have here at home. It looks like it will work! So He is going to stop and get some gas and so I need to cut this off and go gather bags to the living room to be ready to load. Not more updates for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...