Thursday, August 04, 2005

Meme: 5 Idiosyncrasies

1. I have to brush my teeth first thing in the morning. I can't eat until I have brushed my teeth....I then do mouth wash after I eat.

2. Before getting into the shower I have to have my clothes set out. When I get clothes out after I have taken a shower, it takes me forever to decide what to wear even if I am just throwing on a t-shirt and panties....it still takes me forever to decide which t-shirt and panties if I don't do it before my shower. I think I must lose my brainpower in the hot shower!

3. I always like to have plenty of Toilet Paper in the house....and actually this week is the first time in since I have been here that it has gotten as low as it did -- because we have had weird schedules so not able to do our regular shopping. I don't like ever getting down to the last roll.

4. I always take the book jackets off of my books. I can't stand book jackets. This is especially when reading them. Very rare occasions do they make it back on before being stored on the book shelves after I am done with them.

5. I have to go to sleep with socks on and covers over me no matter how hot it is in our house. I can't get to sleep without being covered up and having socks on. I always slide the socks off in my sleep somehow and throw back the covers at times but I can't get to sleep without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...