Monday, June 04, 2001

When Aslan told me to use the name Aslan for him. I knew the name sounded familiar. And I felt right away it was from the Narnia series by CS Lewis. But I was not for sure so I did not mention it. The other night Mistress DM messaged me and she asked me if Aslan had told me what Aslan meant yet. She asked me if I was suppose to find out or that he was going to tell me. I know she respects what others want and she did not want to tell me something he was going too. And I said that I thought Aslan was from the series by CS Lewis. We then talked about what Alsan represented in the books. Alsan was Savior...God...King.

I tend to put my Owners on a pedestal and place them up like they are God/King and have felt they were my Savior at times also.

Aslan has faults..thank gawd :) But I could see myself placing him there anyway. Because that is how I am as a submissive.

My Master's word is it. I follow what he says always.

I have placed him there.....before I knew where we were going. I am still not sure where I am going with him. But I going to keep giving myself a mental cold shower to keep my feet on the ground. :) Thanks for the term Mistress DM - mental cold shower :) I like it!

Well, I need to jet...going to have lunch with Moni....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...