Saturday, June 30, 2001

It is 3:35 in the morning and I am still working. I love my work. I would not want to be doing anything else right now......well work wise. What I would like right now is to be owned. I am not sure why I feel such an urgency to be owned also. It is like time is running out. Maybe it is.....

I started reading a book tonight that actually I have meant to read for a while. DM wrote a perception about this quote...."He knew one of the women well, and had shared his universe with her. They had seen the same mountains, and the same trees, although each of them had seem them differently. She knew his weaknesses, his moments of hatred, of despair. Yet she was there at his side. They shared the same universe." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Valkyries

Is that not incredible? WOW it just vibrates in me each time I read it. I have never got sick of reading it either and never had a time where it did not make me FEEL something intense and deep. That is EXACTLY what I seek. To be able to see things differently - be me but still share the same universe.

Anyway I started reading The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho. And it is incredible so far and I am only like 20 pages into it.

Here is a verse of a poem they have in it......

And each man kills the thing he loves,
By all let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword.

The first line on the back cover of the book is "Why is it that we destroy the things we love most?"....the last line of the back of the book says, "....a poignant message about letting go of the past and believing in the future."

I met JJ. I wanted to call it a date :) But it was her and I hanging out. She is very beautiful and a lot of fun. I smiled and laughed tonight and that was a good thing. She was wearing a very hot top. Oh my did it accent the positives lol *drool* We had 2 kisses in the parking lot and I wanted to kiss her more but at the end of our date someone had joined us and she was not comfortable...something I need to talk to her about because she seems to be around JJ and I a lot and so it will happen. And I just want to understand why it makes her uncomfortable.

I did not have a problem with kissing JJ in public. It was almost natural to me. I kissed her in the parking lot..it was not just a peck either. And then she kissed me :) The girl with us said people are watching and both JJ and I seemed to have the same attitude....SO lol It is for us not them. Just like when you hold someone's hand in the mall it is because you feel it you want to touch you want that intimacy...it does not have anything to do with their gender or the attention factor. It is because you care about them as a person.

Today Di and I had a talk about gender, being bisexual or straight. And I have not had her permission to talk about what exactly we talked about but I am of the opinion....it is not gender that makes me attracted to a person. It is attitude, beliefs, compatibility things.....I will love a person who has those things I am attracted to and it does not matter if they are female or male. Problem being for me at the moment and has been in the past, I feel I need to be owned by a man.

On that note I am really tired and need to be up early for work.

peace,
danae

ps: thought of wench lots today and this week......wish I could have went to visit. :( I need to talk to her about some things also I need more hours in the day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...