Sunday, July 15, 2001

Time

Well, tonight was interesting. I went with thoughts in my head of what I wanted to happen...better word resolved.

Time heals all wounds.....forgiveness....I hope on both parts.

I wish I had met the host of the party.....at a different point in my life. When I started to pursue things with him....my life was out of control. I was sorry I could not see that then though. It was a year ago this weekend that I first felt my attraction towards him. And that feeling is still there...most definitely.

So much has changed this year. It seems so strange because it does not seem like it has been a year. I remember Kam and I had a really good session at their house last year. Jackie was here and that was her first play party. :)

Both the host and hostess were VERY nice to me! And I really appreciated it. I felt very comfortable the whole time I was there. And I hope they were too with me being in their house. I wanted to say things to them both but I could not find the words. Maybe it is not time yet. I just very much appreciate that they were so kind to me while being in their home....I worried and felt they would not welcome me but they did....and I appreciate that they did.

Not sure what else to write right now.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...