Friday, July 13, 2001

Nude

Okay going off on a vent......

Would you meet someone at a bdsm meeting for the first time or a vanilla function or place, such as in the mall, and go up to them and ask them to strip so you could see them nude? WELL NO!! so why on earth would you ask for a nude picture of someone you just met online. Why would you ask the questions you do or direct the conversation online as you do if you would not do that in real life?

The surest way to turn me off is treat me differently then you would when meeting me in real life. You would not ask me what my favorite position is the first time meeting me....You would not ask me if I like anal sex the first time meeting me.....so why do it online.

I am attracted to the mind. I hardly ever ask for anyone's picture because if you don't do it mentally for me then it does not matter what you look like and if you do it for me mentally it does not matter what you look like because it is the mind I am attracted to. I will say this again the thing that got me with Todd hook line and sinker is that he emailed me on my extreme name that is very explicit in what I want and he did not talk about anything sexual. He did not even talk D/s at first only to say he was looking for a submissive. He did not talk about the site or my wants or anything sexual or bdsm. Just was normal talked of his hobbies and work and such. And it was SOOO refreshing!

Okay done venting lol

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...