Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Jumping all over

Well this week I am back to my normal working schedule. I got up at 6:30 am and I have been going all day. I think I pretty much was in my car from 1pm to midnight. I can feel that I was in my car all day.....in pain. I called the clinic yesterday they forgot to call my referral in but said it might be 2 to 3 days before I heard anything. I read some more of the book today - The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho. Some of it I need to reread - which is not uncommon with me - but this I need to reread because I want to slow it down and think about it more. Tonight I want to talk about work things and I cannot. I cannot talk about those here. Oh well....but lots of business things running around in my head. Here I am being serious and Mistress DM and I are chatting via im and I look to see what she said and she is being well hmm not sure what the word is but I am blushing. Chatting with JJ too but not doing a good job of knowing what to say. I understand where she is coming from but I feel like some of the things she is saying I am at fault for because my life has been so chaotic. Di is helping a good friend of hers and I feel for her. I just feel like I am letting down a lot of people right now. So many things I needed to accomplish this week and seems like not many of them are getting done...more then there was last week though. A thought that is rolling around in the back of my mind is people being straightforward. One reason I have liked JJ from the beginning is how upfront and honest she was with me. Mistress DM is always upfront with me also - but just does not say some things right away as she knows I will not accept them at that time. Di and I, well Di and I are honest but we do not say everything. We just know it is there. She can accept me - even when I am wrong and being paranoid like last night lol I am lucky she is understanding of my outbreaks of weirdness. LOL okay the conversations I have are just so bizarre sometimes. Talking about bestiality....work...and going away for a while. I wish I could sleep all day tomorrow but it is going to be a day like today which is a good thing but I just need a rest. I guess Monday. Thank goodness for Monday's. LOL now how bizarre does that sound. :) My mind is jumping all over.....tired. Soooo I am going to bed....

good night....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...