Tuesday, July 17, 2001

I am in a mood

Saturday night.....

I went to a play party and ended up playing. It was a pretty good scene. Different from those we had done before.

I got home on Saturday night/early Sunday morning and signed online and one of a few Dominants I am talking to was online. I am not sure what to call him here yet as his initial are SM too lol Anyway he called me. We chatted on the phone for a while. He is very intelligent and that is something I need is a Dominant that is smart enough to get inside my head because it is not an easy task. It was an interesting chat. :)

I would say him and SM are the closest I have come to finding people who understand what I am about.

There is another Dominant locally that I have been chatting with and he is very nice, but married. And not doing that again. I need someone who can give me more of a commitment. But he is nice to talk to and so I do.

Sunday....
I cannot at this moment remember what I did wow....

Monday...

I talked with SM. He asked me how much notice I would need if he wanted me to come to Dayton. I said as much notice as he could give me. It ended up that he schedule was going to be so busy he was not sure he could give me the time he wants to give me. He talked of coming to visit in August. That would be fun....I hope he does.

I talked with the other Dominant online and it was not a good conversation at all. And to him on the phone. He is firm and does not back down from his beliefs. That is REALLY important to me. I have been talking to some Dominants that seem so insecure. I had a Dominant that was messaging me and I would tell him I was busy and he would get very apologetic to me and it just bothered me. It is fine to be apologetic but to keep going on and on it just seemed passive to me...not sure that is the word.

I chatted online with the local Dominant who I will name A for my journal. And we are going to meet for a drink this week. He wanted it to be last night but I was meeting JJ.

JJ and I got together and had dinner and then a couple of drinks. I am not sure what I want to say about what went on. I hurt her feelings and we, I believe, resolved those issues. We talked about some things. I always enjoy talking with her. Just hanging out and chatting. We then went and had some alone time....how is that for being vague lol It was very nice. :)

Tuesday....

I had 3 things I needed to do today.....

I did 2 of them and the 3rd I was not able to do. I tried to see Todd. I have a present for his son. And he has some stuff of mine. So I just wanted to give him the present and get my things. He was either not there or not wanting to deal with me yet. And I guess I feel lets just get it over with....and close the door....why procrastinate on this.....just makes it harder. I have resolved SO much of how I feel about him, the relationship then - now, and so on. I feel very light. I just want this last thing and then I will have had my closure. I still care for him. But that is not unusual for me to care about people even after we walk away from each other. I mean so many people I have walked away from are still a part of my life and I care about deeply.

I got a new phone today!!! yipppeee!! I needed one...my phone bills with the company I was going through were just tooo expensive. This is a great deal and so far I really like it. The guy that sold me the phone was asking me questions - address, name, phone number, birthday.....he got to birthday and I told him. And he kept asking me to repeat the year lol I told JJ last night that I knew I must have bags under my eyes last night because the cocktail waitress did not card me and I usually get carded lol The phone guy just kept saying you look so young you look so young. So I guess I must have got some sleep last night lol

Tonight....

Talked to Di about a few things going on. She is a GREAT friend! I love her very much and hope that we are always friends...no matter what.

Talked to Moni tonight. She sounded VERY good! I have been meaning to get together with her, Lucar and Michael for dinner sometime soon.

Talked with JJ. :)

I am in a mood. Not a good mood, but not a bad mood. A hurt and fighting mood.

Going to go to bed....VERY early for me but that is a good thing....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...