Sunday, July 22, 2001

Habit

Some habits not matter how old die hard....

I guess this habit is not all that old though....

I just woke up from a nightmare and my first instinct and thing I did was to reach for the phone to call Todd. He was always up - he kept strange hours like I did. And so I could call him and hear his voice to make all the nightmares die down to help me get back to sleep again.

It is weird how I did that. I got up and went straight to my phone. As friends I could probably do that as him to help calm me to get me back to sleep but right now Todd is not wanting to talk to me. And that is okay. If he ever wants to or needs me....I will be here.

So now I am up and writing and not sure what else to write about.....

I did not get to go to SMART tonight as I had to work. Which is not a bad thing but I was wanting to go. Di was busy though so she would not have been able to go with me.

I need to call my parents tomorrow and write my sisters. I have not had contact with my family in a long time.

I guess I am getting tired again and going to try to get back to sleep....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...