Monday, May 27, 2002

Friday Five

I know a little late....lol.....

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?

The last vivid dream I had was of Todd and myself - the last time were together.

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?

Yes, but I actually have not had it since hmmm July or August. It is of my house. Well, not of an actual house but a house that has been in my dreams for a very long time. I think actually I started dreaming of this house shortly after Morgan died. So that was 15 years ago wow....now I feel old.

It is a house where people come and go, but I am a constant and the house is the same except for the occasional redecoration lol but like Morgan is in the dream but not as a person but in things. I look in the house and see her in things that are special to me. Honey has been in the house living with me. And her son when he is about 12. Mistress DM has been in house where she sat in the living room visiting me and I served her tea on a silver tray kneeling before her. I have dreams where Danny and I were making love in the bedroom. I had dreams where Jim and I were in the bathroom talking and kissing. Dreams were Brian and I come stumbling in the room laughing...laughing so hard I am crying and then kiss and end up on the floor making love. Di has been in the house just visiting also. Jackie lived in the house. I converted the bottom level of my art studio into an art studio for her. And Todd was on the porch, but never in my house. And after he left I have never dreamed of the house again.


3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?

Scariest nightmares I have are of my past.

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?

Yes, some of them I have written down. I will send Nick snippets of dreams I have. I write them down because they stick with me so much that it seems like I need to. When they don't, they don't get written down.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?

Okay I had this answered...but now I am not sure *exactly* what is lucid dreaming. I am not sure as I was having a discussion with someone that said it was when you consiously enter the dream. And I always thought it was when you dream where it was hard to tell what is real and what is not real.

So answering the first way.....
yes, I have.......dreams where I.....try to change some things in my past. they start and then I consciously stick myself in them to change the outcome. sometimes it works other times it does not.

And now the second...

Yes, about 50% of the dreams I remember.....seem so clear and real. They seem to have clear meaning also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...