Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Go To Bed

Music: Vertical Horizon

Just a quick note as I was told to go to bed....by Nick. So, I updated the site to put a who's who list that is permanent and will get updated periodically. And I also moved the mood indicator for Mistress DM as she views things with graphics off so this way it does not interfere with the journal layout as much. Also I switched to weekly archive as it seemed that Blogger has been losing the monthly one for me a lot lately. So, I will probably switch it back to monthly after a while as I like it that way better.

Lots swarming around in my head....probably because today was really stressful. And money is finally becoming an issue with me. I had been doing okay not working but now it is not becoming easy and actually might have to cancel some things I was going to do with the groups because of it. I mean I am surviving and rent will be paid next month but other bills are going to be one of those months if something does not come through where I rob Peter to pay Paul.

Anyway enough about that as I am not happy thinking about it.

Going to bed as told to....anyone who I owe emails sorry for not getting them to you.....but being a good girl for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...