Monday, May 06, 2002

Monday Mission

Monday Mission

1. Do you have any tattoos? If no, why not and what would you get if you did get one. If you do have one or more, tell us how you came to get it, and why you chose the design you got inked with.

No, I don't have any tattoos and I go back and forth between thinking of getting one or two.

2. Has anything ever happened that caused you to believe, or disbelieve, in a Higher Power.

I have went through times in my life where I have been angry at God but I am not sure there was disbelief - just anger because of things that had happened.

3. Have you ever seriously considered, or even attempted, suicide?

wow these are some serious questions....yes I have..just leaving it at that.

4. Has anyone you have known committed suicide?

yes, I have actually know quite a few people who have.

5. This weekend you and I are going to the nature park for a picnic. I'll bring the blanket and make all the arrangements. You pack the picnic basket. What's inside?

Chicken, potato salad, brownies lol those would be the main things :)

6. Have you ever been mad at God for something that happened (or didn't happen)?

yes I have been mad at God.

7. Post (or describe) an image of someone that is no longer with us. Tell us about that person.

Morgan - She was very beautiful inside and out. She lite up a room. She attracted people to her. Everyone wanted to get to know her as she had such a light. She was funny and smart and just so great to be around.

She is someone I will never forget and never stop loving. And someone I have the most regrets about.


BONUS: Who are you?

I am me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...