Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Closer then my own skin

VASpider's Web: She begs me not to publish works written about her

That poem...on that website....I just read. When I read the second stanza (they are called stanza's right?) I immediately thought of someone. The first and last stanza don't relate to who I thought of....but the rest does very much. That second stanza wow....it is exactly how I have felt....feel.

"you walked way when I needed you closer then my own skin." - that is how I felt exactly at that time.

I could go through every line - they all are like that....they all are about him to me.

I then read the authors comments and thought of someone else. Someone that wrote me recently asking me not to mention them in my blogger again. But as I have written before....as long as I am being true to myself...I will do what is best for me. I am not malicious or mean and I am stating truths. I am stating my feelings and my memories. So to me that is not hurting anyone and it is helping me.

Good Poem...Vaspider...thank you for sharing it....it really hit something in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...