Monday, May 06, 2002

Definition of Slave

The term slave....for a BDSM relationship is really hard to define. What a person thinks a slave is really up to the people in the relationship. I have felt some people who called themselves slaves but were not. But if it works for them that is good. It just is not what would work for me under their definition. I guess the relationship I want...I will I think use the word slave because I won't have a choice in being subservient to my Owner. And that is what being a slave is to me....in essense.

Much of the time it feels like that with Nick already and it is kind of scary. I have felt that with Mistress DM and Monseigneur E also. Where it is something in me that just does what they say without thinking. There have been times in my past that I have wanted to fight it but I was fighthing against fear or ego. Not going with what was natural to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...