Monday, May 20, 2002

Weekend Update

Music: Celtic Mix

Topic: Weekend Update

This weekend was actually a VERY good weekend. I was so worried about all that was going on that it would just be so intense that it would bring me down.

Everyday I was busy from the time I got up to the time I went to bed.

Friday was packed full of people to see and things to do. I worked on several things for the meeting on Saturday night and then I tried to call Michael before going to bed on Friday but long story short that did not happen. So, I went to bed and then got up WAY to early to do some laundry and clean up a little bit before heading out shopping with a friend. After that came home did a few things to be prepared for the meeting and play party that night and then left again to go meet someone I had never met and was kind of nervous about. She is very nice and we had a nice time shopping. I came home and got ready to go to dinner with a bunch of friends before going to the bdsm meeting and party.

The meeting was great...the speakers were great. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and get good information. So I was happy about that.

After that we went to a play party. And the hostess was someone who I am a friend with.....her and I talk on the phone at least once a week but we had not really seen each other since before I was sick....so it was GREAT seeing her. She looked fantastic and we laughed so much and had so much fun just talking about old times together.

It did not dawn on me until today that we were laughing a lot and I hope we were not too loud disturbing the scenes going on.

Then Sunday I was up early for a web committee meeting. It was so beautiful outside. It was funny all the songs on the radio on my way to the meeting were so appropriate for the day to me. I then came home for a little bit and talked to friends online and then talked to Nick on the phone. He was worried about me doing what I was going to do and did not want me to get hurt. I assured him that I felt great. I felt better then I have in a long time. That I felt calm too. I was not nervous or upset at all. So that surprised me. So I went and did the thing I needed to and then went to dinner with friends, as they were worried about how things would go. So I had a great day ending with good friends. I called Nick before I went to bed....he answered the phone saying is this a good call or a bad one...I said great call :) He was happy.

He and I got in a discussion of the death penalty last night lol His views and my views different but as he said last night we agree to disagree. Only thing that bothers me is that he so into politics that I don't feel I am going to be a good person to have a conversation with him. I mean he will mention people I have no idea who they are - I tell him I don't know. I am not scared or embarrassed to say I don't know that person or what he is talking about but it bothers me that maybe we won't be able to have any political conversations. I mean we do lots so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Well, I am going to sign off...one thing about having a busy weekend....I am SO tired today. But I had nothing planned today but I am in the process right now of tearing my house apart. So that is what I am doing fun fun lol I am spring cleaning late lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...