Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Pantiless Fun

Blogger was down...so this was written at 2:30am...May 29th.

Well, I woke up with a nightmare. I feel on edge. I hate that feeling. I was just flipping through some journals......so I am stealing this topic from Mistress DM.......her journal. She was looking at stats and how people found her.

So I did the same for my journal and here are some of the words used to find me..........

Danae
Danaewhispering
Danae's Journal
pantiless fun
bound and whipped
no panties slut punish
forced masturbation
bdsm blog
Rodin

Just like with Mistress DM's journal.....anything that is searched for of sexual nature is probably not really found all that much in my journal. Like pantiless fun. I know I mention that I don't wear panties...but it is not enough to hmm be the information someone really is searching for lol

My nightmare was so strange......not normal nightmare for me. This one contained people I know today...instead of from my past.

I am surfing...and I found an article and I agree with it for the most part. Not going to talk about it at all because most people would not agree with it. But it did make me remember a journal entry - in my hand written journal on Feminism. Well, what feminism is to me. I remember when I moved here and stayed at home being basically a housewife. I liked it really - except that I lived with people that were.....pretty inconsiderate. Such as one person that lived with us - spilled pop and it was next to my computer and started to run under the keyboard and she just sat there. I said are you going to clean that up she said later. It was liquid...not just liquid....coke...regular coke. And she was just sitting there. I got up and went the kitchen got a wet cloth and a towel and proceeded to clean it up. She felt I was rude by getting in her way. I thought I was saving my computer.

I remember going home at Christmas and my cousin asked me what I was doing...as in job. And I told her I stay at home. That I was basically a housewife. And she had this forlorn look on her face and said why. Well, the first answer was because Kam wanted me too. Which of course just made her even get a worse look on her face that I was doing something a MAN wanted. And then of course when I said I liked it she did not believe me as Kam had told me to stay home....she acted like I was forced. She knew nothing of our lifestyle. I was not forced, as I wanted to please my Master. But of course there was no choice either since he was my Master and I was the slave.

Maybe I should dig that entry out and type it up. I think I will :)

I am going to go to bed......here is the Tuesday This and That.....

1. Charcoal or gas BBQ grill?
Gas BBQ Grill

2. Beach or pool?
beach

3. Sneakers or sandals?
Sandals

4. Sunblock or suntan lotion?
Sunblock I am very fair skinned so definitely sunblock

5. Iced tea or iced coffee?
Well, neither... but if I had to pick I'd say iced coffee because I like coffee flavoring but not coffee. I can't stand tea...hot or iced.

6. Touristy beach town or quiet camping trip?
touristy beach town....not a camping girl

7. Theme park or baseball game?
Neither but if I have to pick baseball game.

8. One or two-piece swimsuit?
I wore a 2 piece up until I started gaining weight and then I did not own a swimsuit until last year when I went to Germany and that was a one piece.

9. Bicycling or rollerblading?
bicycling

10. It's 95 degrees outside. Do you prefer to go outside in the heat, or stay in and hide behind the air-conditioner?
in the air conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...