Thursday, August 15, 2002

Great Day

Rune: Wunjo ~ Joy/Light - Reversed

Well my day has been really great! I talked to Katrina tonight and she told me that I sounded so much better then I had been. I accomplished more today then I have since I have been back from Memphis. I feel like very light…I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders…and not that those things are not still there but my focus is different. My mind is not spinning today like it had been. I had doubts and worries…just things pushing me down and I was sounding like I was dreading going to Monseigneur E’s and Linda’s and now…I am so motivated to get things moved and be able to visit them.

I know exactly what helped push me in the right direction and it was…that I felt His control today more then I have been. I have felt his hmmm concern (that is not exactly the word I am looking for) but he has been trying to take pressure off me. In doing that…I have emotionally felt…he was distancing himself from me. And today I felt more active control. That control compelled me to push myself more. It was not even push. It did not seem like work or pressure today. It was awesome.

It helped empty my mind. I get so stuck because everything is tangled and rushing…my mind is spinning out of control lately and today it felt empty.

Anyway, today felt really good…despite fighting off a migraine all day but that I think is due to my period coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...