Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Bleeding

I wrote this yesterday......

I will add more about something similar later.....something Mistress DM and I kind of talked about.....

My dreams last night were even more dark....

I was so cold and it was so dark. I felt like I was almost in a fog.....where I could not think....all I heard was him. All I felt was him. I heard his footsteps....heard his breathing and movements....and all I felt was pain. Aching...deep to the core....it was like the layers were RIPPED off of me....I was bleeding.....not only emotionally...but physically from all that had been done. I don't know what....I just was bleeding....lying on the ground nothing....cold....

I woke up shivering...from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...