Thursday, August 08, 2002

Parents

Something I forgot to add to the journal entry below....

I talked to my parents today to tell them what is going on. And my mom was great. But I wanted to go off on my dad so much. He does not know anything about my life. I don't tell them about my life purposely even if my life was vanilla I would not. I don't want them to interfer. I love them to pieces but they sometimes like to interfer...and only when I am single. When I was married it was very few and far between times where my parents added their 2 cents.

So today my mom was not home at first when I called and my dad said...."you have not had a job for 4 years so you should have known you would be in these circumstances." I wanted to say you have not had a call for money hardly ever how does he think I live? I can't tell them well my first 2 years here I was a slave and that was my job. And my last 2 years here I had a sucessful business that I can't tell you anything about as you/society would not approve of. Uggghhhh

It was totally annoying. It was typical of my dad though.

I said to him "well Dad you know nothing of my life and it is MY life..not yours." Then my mom just got home and so she got on the phone and I pulled it together to not sound upset because I knew that would upset her. And told her about the wonderful people who were helping me out by letting me live with them....Lisa and her husband. :) And told her that I would get their number to her an all that. I am going to be canceling my aol account so but will let everyone know ahead of time and email will just change to danaewhispering@yahoo.com so just changing the aol to yahoo. That will be easy enough. Okay done venting lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...