Saturday, July 20, 2002

Friday's Five...on Saturday night

Friday's Five...on Saturday night.....

1. Where were you born? Up North :)

2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not? Parts of me would like to move back to North Dakota.....but....other parts say NO WAY! :) loudly...can you get that? North Dakota was great though...but my lifestyle now....I just don't think would....be possible in the small towns in N.D.

3. Where in the world do you feel the safest? I have not found that place yet.....I feel safe...in many places but I know there is a place out there will make me feel utterly safe...and sound. Sound is a good thing.

4. Do you feel you are well-traveled? No, not really.....Would love to travel more. I am going to go to Europe next summer and travel with Honey...and maybe Nick can come too *grin*

5. Where is the most interesting place you've been? NYC...loved it loved it loved it...and I did not even get to do anything BDSM lol I just walked and walked and walked and bought BOOKS LOTS of books..and went to some galleries and musuems. I really liked it there. It would probably get to me though after a while...all the people....the sound....the would start filling up in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...