Sunday, July 21, 2002

Sex in the City

Sex in the City....season opener tonight :) I am excited about it. The season is going to be shorter then usual, because Sarah Jessica Parker is pregnant. Today was a lazy Sunday with kids and just lounging around. It was nice. I read some of The Slave. I really like this book, but at the same time it is making me utterly uncomfortable. Not sure why though exactly. Yesterday I was having extreme pain and humiliation thoughts and today I am sexually charged...I ache for an orgasm....several.  Probably Aydeen rubbing off on me since she said she wanted sex :)

I am sexually charged and on edge and nervous at the same time. Maybe just sexual energy?

Today Aydeen and I were looking at dirty pictures...many from my yahoogroup Ayn's Place. But it turned us both on and then reading The Slave today also....to a part where Robin was f*cked. So, it made me get full of sexual frenzy.

I am also craving music to just close my eyes and get lost in it. I had some interesting day dreams of Nick today too..that I was trying to lose myself in.

Better go and see what Aydeen is up to...Sex in the City comes on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...