Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Centered

Music: Ottmar Liebert ~ The hours between Night and Day

I am feeling more centered today. I am sure that is due to my awesome friends!

There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend. -- Katharine Butler Hathaway

I have had lots of encouragement. Everyone has been so great. I hoping this centered feeling helps me stay “zen” as Nick described it.

Last night I messaged, Nick on yahoo even though it showed him not being on. He read the offline message and was concerned…he called me but I did not hear my phone. I went to bed and woke up at 4am with a nightmare. I signed online and he was there…as he is 3 hours ahead of me. And so we talked a little bit online and then he called me when he realized the seriousness of what was going on. He told me I should have called him the night before. That I can always call and I know that but since I have pulled away I don’t feel I should. He and I talked on the phone for over an hour. The sun was coming up here when I hung up with him. I went back to bed and Aydeen called me this morning….late morning. I am going to go there still. I am very excited just to hang out and be there. I offered to help her unpack; they just moved into a new house.

Then today I went shopping…while I was shopping Nick called to check on me. It made me feel very good.

Today is an anniversary for me. It has actually gone very well considering I have been having nightmares about it for about 2 weeks. So, I thought I might have lots of anxiety today but really I have been very calm. I feel calm and very strong even though there is still fear of all that could happen. I know that I am not going to be all alone and on the street. Even though there is lots of things that can happen still…that I won’t be happy about the end result I know I can get through.

I need to go do dishes. And dig out my suitcase to start packing for Tennessee : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...