Sunday, July 28, 2002

Wall is Down

I have had an interesting day with emotions.......

A good friend was upset and I opened up my walls....and felt emotions that caused me to panic. I was talking to Monseigneur E as I read the email from her and became distracted...not something I wanted to do after "forgetting" the other day. But he was very understanding of me taking care of my friend. We had a conversation though that I think I am not remembering it fully and that is bothering me.

I did get a hold of that friend and am still worried..hugs and kisses to her. I wish I was there for her and another friend.

I am still feeling the state of panic....though it is a lesser level. I talked to Monseigneur E on the phone and while I was on the phone I kept it abay but now that I have hung up I am feeling that panic again. I think I need to go have a quiet unwind time right now. I am feeling more then this friend also because I let my walls down.

Probably not making much sense....I feel the need to write but not sure what direction right now so I think I will go unwind and then try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...