Sunday, July 07, 2002

Anger

I had something anger to me tonight almost more then anything has in a year. And I feel my blood pressure just flying sky high. I was so mad I felt myself shaking. Life is good right? LOL I have to laugh because otherwise I won't be able to get through this night. Why don't people think?

Friday I was asked something and even though it was hard for me...I put everything aside because I felt by how this person asked the question that it was VERY important that I put aside my problems and just do what was best for this person. Down deep in my gut I had something say ask this one question....don't trust....and so I asked. And the answer I got angered me so much. My gut was right. I hate that it was....it hurts that I was right.

I will be over this by tomorrow it is just still so upfront....

I need to get to sleep as I have a long day tomorrow. And a stressful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...