Thursday, July 25, 2002

be careful what you ask for

Horoscope.....LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Romantic concerns may still be on your front burner, but you now are trying to narrow your fantasies into the realm of possibility. It isn't going to happen. The cosmos are not going to let you back into the real world quite yet. Dream on and keep that smile on your face so others know your imagination is giving you what you need.

Oh my...my imagination right now is flying high with dark desires :) yummy!

Have you ever heard that saying be careful what you ask for you might get it? Words have never been so truer in my life then right they are right now....

I am not sure even what to say.....because I have lots going on excitement, fear, joy, happiness....because of Monseigneur E and Linda and then I also get very sad when I think of Nick...it is just a mixture of emotions.

But even with the feelings for Nick that I have going on....I still have this feeling of happiness.

Isn't that a scary thing...that I might actually be able to be happy again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...