Saturday, July 13, 2002

10 Mins

Well this needs to be a quickie. : ) I only have 10 mins. I have a hair hot wax treatment on and I am suppose to leave it on 10 mins before I wash it off lol So, this is going to be a quickie! I have lots of little things to do today…to get ready to leave for vacation. I am feeling much better today….being around friends always helps. I went to Carpe Diem’s informal last night. I had a nice time.

I have had starts of migraines for the last 2 days. I am thinking my period is either going to hit…which will be oh so thrilling to have while on vacation LOL Or it is just stress and actually a big one will hit right when I get there as I will let go a little. What happens is I keep it all in and then when I let go and it is like I am giving myself permission to purge it and usually results in getting sick to my stomach or having a migraine or a combination of both. So, my first day in Tennessee might not too fun. : ( But I will be glad to let go and just relax! I know Aydeen has lots planned for us already.

Monseigneur E and Linda called me from Thunder in the Mountain’s last night. It was really good to hear from them! It is their first big event like this so I am sure they are having fun. They called right before everything was starting last night…so I am sure the stories I will hear when they get back will be great : ) It was good to talk to both of them. Linda was walking over to hand the phone to Monseigneur E and she said you are already blushing aren’t you? I said yes LOL I was…just the thought of talking to him made me blush. I am a silly girl! They both told me they wished I was there and I wish I were too. I am sure it would have been an amazing weekend. But soon…I hope to be visiting them.

Okay I better go and rinse off… and then go run errands. Tonight is Ohio Fem Sub and then I am going to a party after that and then up early to leave for Tennessee! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...