Saturday, July 20, 2002

Special

Just going to post a quickie....

Tonight was special....here....Sir Laz and Aydeen gave me a dragon necklace. Because they feel like I do about them...they are family to me...and I am to them. I know I can call them when I need them and same goes for them. I am very blessed to have them in my life. The necklace is a dragon with a blue ball....I think it is lapis...maybe(?) Anyway, very beautiful and I started to cry of course.

We talked about extending my plane ticket tonight also....nothing firm on that yet though.

Aydeen and I came home a little while ago from a friend of Aydeen's. It was very nice her friend is very cool :) While there I did a Rune, I pulled out the blank one....which instantly felt right and I knew why......

I read in the book about it and it fit too. Aydeen is going to find her book so I can type it up to post here. Also, in reading the ruin...made Aydeen's friend think of this section/page in another book goes with Zen cards....and it was about No-Thingness. And I will type about what I read and how it made me feel tomorrow. It was very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...