Saturday, July 22, 2006

Gratitude Friday on Saturday Morning - Plus a FYI

1. Grateful for the intelligent well thought out email exchange I had with someone on communication and its okay that we are different. (not sure if she would want to be named so not naming her)
2. Grateful for my girlie, nuala....she let me cry and vent the other day.
3. Grateful for kaylee - she helped me gain perspective and clarity.
4. Grateful for finally getting some good solid coding done this week.
5. Grateful for having such a good Master who took care of me during my migraine from hell.


and 6. I am grateful to everyone who leaves comments and sends emails.

I haven't been able to reply to every comment lately. You all are leaving such wonderful comments and I do want to get to them all but there just never seems to be enough time.

Which leads me to...this week I have received a couple comments/emails saying you didn't answer my email/comment. And it is never my intention to leave anyone hanging! So I just want to ask everyone....if I haven't responded to your email/comment - after a week of it hanging out there - please please please email me or comment again asking me to. I also found out this week hotmail and yahoo don't like each other a lot so - if you email and don't hear back from that might be one reason.

3 comments:

  1. Danae,

    I emailed you this week, and received no answer. I thought it was just because you've been so busy, but I will re-send it.

    :-)
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I did get your email and I will be replying to it later today! Thank you for the resend! Last week was horrible for missed emails. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright. :-) I'm just glad you got it in the first place...

    Have a blessed day!

    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...