Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hard to Accept....

I get uncomfortable when Master gives me a compliment, does something for me and/or gives me a treat or present. I like all of them...I appreciate them very much. But I still get uncomfortable. And I wish I wouldn't. I wish I would accept all he give me more graciously. I always say thank you and express my appreciation in all he gives me but sometimes I don't feel I handle it in ways that really shows him that I do. Saturday Master did all 3 - he gave me compliments over and over again on how well I got use ready to move things to storage, he did several things around the house that are normally mine to do and then he also gave me a treat for being so good and I don't feel I did a very good job of accepting it all. It just always throws me that he does those things. I know at times I will go through I don't deserve those things but that wasn't it. My thoughts were that I am just doing my job so no need to thank me for doing what I am suppose to. But that shouldn't be my first thoughts. Because if Master wants to thank me, do something for me, treat me....then well DUH...he is in control so he can do what he wants. And my job is to accept it. So I hope that I can start be more accepting and appreciative of all that he gives me as I am truly grateful for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I so understand this, and I see it in my 3. But I will pass on to you what I tell them, even tho I'm sure your Master tells you the same thing. The greatest service to me when I give something is to accept it in the way it was given. If it was given as a sign of love, bask in that love and don't just accept it graceously but lovingly. If it was given as a fun loving silly moment, step beyond graceous acceptance to fun loving sillyness etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...