Thursday, July 27, 2006

Been Cleaning

written 7/26:
I just realized I haven't done a phone post in a while. I might have to do that soon. But tonight I am actually too tired...to speak. I think I am even too tired to type but I wanted to at least get a quickie in before I head to bed. Was there something wrong with that phrase "get a quickie in BEFORE I head to bed?"

The last 2 days have been really long. Yesterday I was up early and I was going going all day. But I did get a break in the day by having a wonderful conversation with my sweet friend. Then again today I was up early as I needed to go by my doctor's office to fill out some forms. And then to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions. Master and I climbed into bed at 9:40 last night...I am not kidding you. We did talk until almost 10:30 but then we were both out after that. Master is in bed right now and after this entry I am going to head there too.

Master's parents are going to be here on Friday and after having the house in such unorganized state really since we moved my computer into my studio I just feel out of whack because things really have been unorganized due to just no space. So I have felt the need to white glove clean/spring clean in the middle of the summer and with Master's parents coming that made it even a better excuse as I hate for there to be anything out of place when they are here. I also just realized looking at my desk I am going to need to parent proof my studio as I am sure they will want to come in here since they haven't see it since we moved the computer in here.

Anyway...deep cleaning means that every cupboard, every shelf, every drawer gets emptied and things get wiped down, put back, donated or thrown out. Yes, I am an obsessive cleaning freak. But really until we got things in storage less then 2 weeks ago - I have felt totally out of whack and so this is how I align myself again - by really doing a deep cleaning and having everything neat, clean and organized. Of course it probably should have waited until I had more time but really this I work well under pressure. Odd as that sounds but I am sure Master would agree. He has seen me in action 2 days before a deadline.

So yesterday I started the deep cleaning somewhat - and did lots of laundry. And today I really kicked ass. And then tonight I ironed as I washed Project Runway.

Tomorrow I still have quite a bit to do - I haven't touched my studio yet. And Master's office just needs it's regular cleaning. Studio probably won't get a deep clean as really when we swapped things around I did that but I do have a huge stack of stuff in my studio to either find homes in here or elsewhere. And my desk is in need of serious organization.

Master's party is Saturday night. I think we are both really looking forward to it. Because it has changed places - I get to dress differently. And I get to dress a little more sexy and in a dress that Master picked out for me. I also get to wear my sparkly sandals! I will be all girly girl! Which reminds me I need to make sure to dig out those sandals* and also my black shawl or kind of see through black shrug to wear with the dress. Yay for Colorado passing a no smoking law in restaurants/bars because otherwise I might not have been able to stay at the party very long as I get migraines from smoke plus I have asthma and smoke really bothers that too. Okay so in thinking about what I am going to wear it made me think I should try to fix Master's leather necklace. So putting that on the to-do list so I can fix that before the party.

Okay enough babbling about this kind of stuff. I know boring entry...I hope to be able to get out 1 or 2 more questions from the Ask me ANYTHING post tomorrow/tomorrow night. The next question was asked by someone who wants to see me blush 10 shades of red and I have a feeling I know who that person is even though she filled out anonymously. She is just evil that way!

Well I better to get to bed as I am sure it will be an early morning again for me.

2 comments:

  1. It's not a boring entry. It may sound strange but it's sorta nice to see you this way. Not the tired part but the busy, making lists, get stuff done. You seem more comfortable this way in a sense. More do, less worry. Have fun at the party! You sure deserve it after this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do like lists and things getting done. It makes me feel more centered!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...