Monday, July 17, 2006

Thank you!

I just want to thank annissa for adoring Master and I! She is going to be doing a weekly review of sites, blogs and such that she likes and keeps going to over and over again.

annissa and I have known each other since the late 90's (can't remember at the moment if it was 98 or 99). She is one of the reason I started a blog. She has remained a constant inspiration and supportive friend over the years. I am truly blessed to have gotten to know her. So thank you dear friend for saying such wonderful things about the website and our blogs. We both appreciate it so much!

And if anyone hasn't read her blog before YOU NEED to check her out! She writes about her life...capturing the essence of her family, being poly, SM, domestic life - just her thoughts and feelings of her beautiful life.

If you are on livejournal...she has one there that mirrors her website.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...