Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Question 4 - to the ask me ANYTHING post

From my Ask me ANYTHING post: who is your biggest crush at the moment and why?

My crush is on C. She is a lovely, smart, funny, sexy, pretty woman. C and I met on a "vanilla" livejournal community. She asked to friend me and I was wondering why at first as most people who friend me are in the lifestyle. But looking at her list of interests and knowing her from the community she and I felt we had lots in common - cooking, migraine (unfortunately), tea, arts and crafts, fandom (alias and firefly), art, baking, quotes, journaling, similar outlooks on life, and PURPLE! She is an excellent writer. She is a GREAT Mom. She is a wonderful wife to her husband. She has been totally accepting and understanding of my lifestyle. And in the process of getting to know each other through our journals, emails and snail mail - I have come to count her as a good friend.

She has been a fantastic friend and so I often go through the day wishing I lived near her. I know we would have a wonderful time spending time in the kitchen cooking together, laughing together and just being there for each other...in good times and bad.

It was a few months ago I started having very erotic dreams about her. And so the crush developed as the dreams were very passionate. Long, deep kisses....my hands slipping over her body...

Well I think you get the picture.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...