Saturday, August 05, 2006

Question 6 - to the ask me ANYTHING post

Please feel free to still ask me anything - I have a few more left but am always open to answer more questions. The comments are screened and you are able to ask anonymously too.

From my Ask me ANYTHING post : How do find the time to do everything?

Short answer: I don't.

Long answer: It might seem that I am able to do everything but lots of things get missed or I fall short on. Things that help me accomplish what I do get done is lists, loose or more structured schedules depending on what is going on and just taking one task at time and getting it done and moving to the next. Really I am a procrastinator at heart. And I work better under pressure although I HATE that I do. Right now I have a deadline coming up and I just started this project this weekend and I worked got some very good solid work done because I know it has to be done.

Examples of not getting everything done - I have not had time to sit down and create any art for over a month. I have several unfinished projects sitting on the table behind me that I am aching to get done but there are not enough hours in the day for everything.

Add in migraines and having the flu this past week and I am now behind a little bit on housework things.

So I don't have time to do everything I want or even need to at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...