Tuesday, August 08, 2006

About Truth and Lies

I did a meme on August 3 called Truth and Lies....there were 5 lies and one truth and people were to guess the truth.

Here is the one truth and the 5 lies:
1. I don't like nuts.
2. I once had a frog named George.
3. I was caught skinny dipping at church camp.
4. I have a teddy bear named Fitz.
5. I visited Italy in 2001.
6. I love to have my feet massaged.


Number 4 is the truth. I do have a teddy bear named Fitz.

1. I don't like nuts.

I do really like nuts. Master doesn't like nuts in things, but will eat them on their own. Because of that I only have pecan pie and brownies or chocolate chip cookies with walnuts in them when others have made them and gave them to us.

2. I once had a frog named George.

I didn't have frog named George but I didn't have a goldfish named George. I am a girly girl when it comes to frogs...ewww!

3. I was caught skinny dipping at church camp.

I wasn't caught skinny dipping at church camp but I did many "promiscuous" things at church camp - nude sunbathing on top of a mountain, making out with boys, sneaking out of my cabin and so on. I never was caught but I know that counselors suspected.

I actually have never went skinny dipping....well I have swam nude but that is because we went in with our swimsuits on and came out without them so does that count as skinny dipping? :)

When my ex-husband and I were dating in highschool his parent's home had a swimpool. They went out of town one for something and so while out of town we went for summer late night swim...well...it ended up being more then a swim. String bikinis come off very easily!

4. I have a teddy bear named Fitz.

The truth as I said above. Daddy bought me Fitz. Fitz is a very worn and loved teddy bear.

5. I visited Italy in 2001.

I didn't visit Italy but visited Germany in 2001.

6. I love to have my feet massaged.

I hate having my feet touched so I don't like having my feet massaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...