Friday, August 04, 2006

Questions of the Day... (part 2)

...from Hellbent Queers

You have been stranded on a deserted island....there is no one on the island with you. After several years of being alone, how have you dealt with your bdsm related desires/urges? Did you create a dominant/submissive from a coconut, a la Tom Hanks in Castaway? Did you not experience any of those urges/desires because you had nothing to stimulate them? Did you engage in cutting or self stimulating activities? Did you spend your days whittling palm fronds into canes? Tell me, would being isolated cause you to act any differently (ie. less dominant or less submissive)?

BDSM urges probably just die down. Not disappear but fade to the background. I don't see myself creating a dominant from a coconut. I do think because there isn't an outlet for those urges that they just go to the background. I don't see myself cutting but maybe finding other stimulation. LOL on whittling palm fronds into canes...sure! I don't see myself acting differently but there wouldn't that dominant person to compel/inspire me to submit so my submissive aspects of my personality probably wouldn't be noticeable especially since no one is around

Do you feel that being dominant or being submissive is part of your nature? Is this learned behavior? What makes one person dominant and the other submissive?

I do feel it is part of my nature. But I don't feel it is always on the surface. I am not submissive to everyone. I also think it can be learned.

What are three things that you would include in every scene?


Master's hands, voice, breath play if I could have it

Do you have scene name? If so, why and what is it (if you want to share)? Have you had problems with your privacy being invaded or threatened? Do you feel like they are a necessary part of the leather community?

I do go by danae and it is not my real name as my real name is very unusual. I used to go by it but when I became Master's he has a job that would hurt him if he was outed so I used my email/blog nick name

I have heard a lot of Tops/Dominants talk about their "dark side". Is there such a thing? What does it mean to you? Tops, are you afraid of "going there" or have you "gone there?" Bottoms, have you ever been there with a top or are afraid of going there?

been there with several dominants and enjoyed it always.

What does being a good submissive/bottom mean to you?

Following Master's orders, being respectful and pleasing. Those are the basics to me - if I do those things all the other fall in behind.

Is sexual tension necessary in a bdsm relationship?

no sex is not necessary for our dynamic to function so sexual tension is not needed.

What does a collar mean to you? What different types of collars are you aware of? Have you been collared or collared someone?

I am collared. It means I am owned. Master didn't ask me or have me beg. He just collared me one night...no words...just him putting a chain around my neck - padlocking it and claiming me as his. It means a lot to me that he did it that way and it is something I know I will cherish forever

What is the craziest, wildest, zaniest most creative thing your dominant has had you do or done to you that is bdsm/leather related? If you are a dominant what have you had your submissive do or done to them?

I have done lots of wonderful things but cattle prod for me was the "wildest" thing that I have had done to me. Not sure wild, crazy or zany are the words for it though...maybe scary and painful!

Is there a piece of equipment you prefer to restrain your submissive to? Andrew's cross? spanking bench? Why? or Is there a piece of equipment you prefer to be restrained to and why? or do you prefer not be restrained at all?

There was this piece of equipment at an event years ago that was great. And it was a mix between a chair (split legs so that you sat with your legs wide open) and st. andrews cross. You could sit on it forward or backward and all bits were accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...