Friday, August 04, 2006

Question 5 - to the ask me ANYTHING post

From my Ask me ANYTHING post: "On your July 8th entry in your blog titled 'Here is where I am...', you had written that it was hard for both you and your Master when you were separated by distance, and that you had a lot of issues such as insecurity due to past baggage. I am just wondering, how did you get over those issues, and what helped you get over them?"

Really for me was slowing down and examining that it was my baggage...being aware that it was my past baggage. I would at times remind myself internally and outloud at times that it was my issues and baggage and had nothing to do with Master. I looked at the issues and just tried to work through them...taking part in my responsibility in those issues. I also just looked at the man Master is....how he had been there for me countless times, showing where he had helped me overcome issues, showing where he had comfort and supported me and that he is not my past.

It sounds all so easy when listing it like that but really it wasn't....it was a lot of just as I said being aware, working through the issues and reminding myself over and over again that Master is not my past.

(I hope that answered the question....and sorry it took so long to get to it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...